RESOURCES & INSIGHTS
January 31, 2022
Safety starts with you as an employee. Your safety is your responsibility.
- Always follow correct procedures and ensure you are not taking shortcuts.
- Wear all designated personal protective equipment as it is the last line of defense to hazards at the workplace.
- Be alert and awake on the job.
- Be observant of your surroundings and what potential hazards are present.
- When in doubt, contact a supervisor or manager for guidance, instructions, or training.