RESOURCES & INSIGHTS
COVID-19 Safety Updates
Your health and well-being are important to us. As employers – and pretty much everyone else around the world – we are mindful of the developing novel coronavirus(COVID-19) situation, and we are moving forward with our work and doing our best to meet your needs, those of our clients, and our internal staff. While many questions regarding this illness remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, common-sense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor the latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Alliance Workforce recommends that employees:
• Wash hands for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Remember that if soap and water are not available, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
• Maintain “social distancing” of six feet from others
• Remember to cough or sneeze into a tissue or, if not possible, into their elbow or sleeve
• Know the signs and symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough, migraines, and shortness of breath
• Stay home if you are not feeling well
If you are unable to work for any reason, you should contact your Talent Manager and Alliance office as well as follow any absence procedures for your specific assignment (contacting supervisor, onsite Talent Manager/coordinator, etc.) Alliance Workforce will continue to defer to CDC, OSHA, and other local, state, and federal government regulations concerning recommendations for travel, social distancing, self-quarantines, return to work directives, etc. We will also be compliant with our client’s policies and requirements designed to keep you and your co-workers safe at their locations. This includes possible vaccination requirements for some clients.
To learn more about the coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, we encourage you to visit the following websites: