RESOURCES & INSIGHTS
January 31, 2022
What to expect?
Some standard interview questions you may encounter:
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What do you know about this position? What experience do you have in this position?
- What are your best strengths and weaknesses?
- Why did you leave your previous jobs/why are you leaving your current position?
- Why should we hire you?
How should you dress?
- First impressions go a long way! Feel comfortable, and confident.
- If you can, dress in accordance with the company’s typical dress code.
- Dress for the position you want, not the one you are in.
How should you act?
- Be mindful of your facial expressions and body language, these can send non-verbal messages you may not be aware of.
- Have good eye contact
- Speak up, loud and proud
- Try to have good posture
- Be enthusiastic. Passion is important, however, stray away from any use of profanity.
- Express gratitude
Have a good understanding
Ask questions! It is always best to make sure you have a clear understanding of the position, policies, and expectations.